Mexico Loyalty Summit
Title: The Loyalty Leap: Turning Customer Information Into Customer Intimacy
Venue: Aqua Hotel
Location: Cancun, Mexico
Faculty: Bryan Pearson
The Loyalty Leap: Turning Customer Information Into Customer Intimacy
A lot of marketers can brag they having millions of loyalty members, but how many of their customers are truly loyal? Winning the customer's trust and emotional dedication takes more than points and plastic; it requires a steadfast commitment to understanding the needs and aspirations of your customers and then building your business purpose around that. Such commitment is why almost 99.9% of Canada's 10 million AIR MILES Collectors willingly share their personal information with LoyaltyOne, one of the largest loyalty companies on earth.
In this illuminating presentation, Bryan Pearson will provide a sneak peak into the stories and strategies highlighted in his forthcoming book, The Loyalty Leap: Turning Customer Information Into Customer Intimacy. Drawing on 20 years of firsthand experience and research, Bryan will share his secrets to building customer intimacy in an information age while also navigating the minefields of privacy. From weathering the major forces that are altering marketing to empowering employees through customer data, Bryan will provide the tools to make the Loyalty Leap.
- Building relevant communications that engage consumers when they want, wherever they are
- The common myths behind the privacy debate and a challenge to critics who equate data-usage marketing with for-profit spying
- The powerful strength of Enterprise Loyalty
- How to close the customer commitment gap through meaningful communications
- The difference between customer intimacy and loyalty, and how to use it to drive growth