December 2016 Appetite for Wellness
The winter 2016 issue of COLLOQUY magazine explores ways companies and brands pay extra attention to specialized audiences. The cover story “Appetite for Wellness” looks at grocers’ recipe for attracting those who prioritize health and wellness. Other stories mine the often underused tactic of gift cards as part of loyalty programs, along with strategies for a multi-tender payment strategy. With these articles and more, COLLOQUY examines the considerable value in paying attention to targeted groups.
- Appetite for Wellness
- Editor's Letter: Taking Loyalty a Little Bit Deeper
- It's All About the Experience
- Grocery's Next Frontier
- 4 Steps for Using Data to Spice Up the Healthy Food Mix
- Creating Loyalty that Pays
- They've Earned Points. Do They Use Them?
- Let Gift Cards Do Some Heavy Lifting
- Infographic: It's My Data and I'll Share If I Want To
- Q&A With Plenti: A Taste for Coalition
- Global Perspective: What the Future Could Hold for Loyalty in India